3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a sensible themed Useful resource Pack. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. It was developed by creatorLabs.
This Useful resource pack has many blocks that has 3D addons and which additionally makes them to look a bit far more real looking. It has commonplace vanilla textures of decision 16×16, However it’s improved in a 3D model. On this Useful resource pack cobblestone texture permits gamers so as to add extra polygons on it, It has a modified 3D mannequin with extra detailing in it and however grime has a flat 3D Mannequin. Each merchandise has additionally its personal 3D Mannequin on this Useful resource pack. Textures of blocks and gadgets are made in a default model and to have a smoother model so they’ll appear to be in a better decision.
3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack Features:
- Added Slime and Snow block.
- New Prismarine and Emerald block.
- New Powered rail.
- Added Dispenser and Crafting desk.
- Added Stone button and Jungle button.
- New Stripped Log blocks.
- Added 3D Mannequin for andesite and pink sand.
3D CreatorCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
3D CreatorCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: creatorLabs | Source Link: CurseForge