3D Fire Emblem is a datapack for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2, which adds several new weapons to the gameplay. What exactly are these weapons? The fact is that there will now appear extremely detailed and detailed swords. Real tools for mass murder of enemies. Seeing such a weapon, everyone will be afraid of its owner. By the way, in the future the author plans to expand datapack with other melee weapons. Stay tuned for updates.
- A total of three swords have been added. Each of them is made in “3D” style, which means an extremely high level of detail and elaboration.
- Currently, the swords can only be obtained by special commands, which can be obtained by using the command “/help”.
– Advertisement –
3D Fire Emblem Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
3D Fire Emblem Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2