8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a brilliant, simplistic angd 3D styled Useful resource Pack. It would convey a low decision of 16×16 for the objects and textures on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack has been began about eight months in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It has been constructed by DTobik.
This Useful resource Pack will enhance the unique vanilla textures after which put them into the bottom decision of 8×8. It would additionally present very prime quality of fancy blocks with the objects. Additionally, you will get 3D fashions for the blocks and the rails. It would additionally attempt to enhance the default vanilla textures, Then it’ll enhance them to make them simplistic and brilliant ones. Linked textures for grass and grass pane have been added that may require OptiFine. Stained Glass will probably be coming quickly.
8bitCraft 2 Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Objects and Textures.
- Improved Sky and Moon.
- Mounted Animals and Mobs.
- Added Strider and Merchandise textures.
- Mounted 3D Objects and Diamond Software.
- Improved Iron Instruments and Golden Instruments.
- Up to date Netherite Armor and Wood Instruments.
8-bitCraft 2 Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
8-bitCraft 2 Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: dTobik | Source Link: CurseForge