A New Realism Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a 32×32 decision Useful resource pack and you can too use this alternate in your default textures. It was developed by Mythra13.
This Useful resource pack additionally helps some high-end graphics mods that in which you’ll be able to solely see 512×512, 256×256 decision Useful resource pack. Whereas utilizing shaders mod with this Useful resource pack you will note what it has to indicate you. Each single textures on this Useful resource pack has received improved. This Useful resource pack is certainly value downloading and If you’re bored together with your outdated Minecraft appears to be like that you just had for a few years.
A New Realism Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Flowers and a few new stone sorts.
- Added zombies, creepers and spiders.
- New Excessive decision clock.
- Improved Stock GUI and grime path.
- Added darker andesite and explosion.
- New rain, snow and massive oak leaves.
A New Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
A New Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Mythra13 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft