Accent Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a default and simplistic styled Resource Pack. It has a low decision of 64×64 on this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was began about seven years in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It have been developed by Tenuto_.
This Resource Pack will use colours which are solely obtainable on the default textures. It should attempt to make your default trying textures a bit extra shiny whereas trying easy and brilliant. Armor shall be revamped to look shiny and easy. Artwork shall be improved to make it look higher. Rain shall be poured within the straight traces and snow shall be on grid. Font may have the next decision any further. Graphical Consumer Interface shall be simplified and themed in accordance with Resource Pack.
Accent Resource Pack Changelogs for 1.16.3/1.15.2:
- Improved Iron Golem and Bushes.
- Mounted Banners and Shields.
- Up to date Spawner and Stone cutter.
- Added Lantern and Jigsaw.
- New Pillager and Ravager.
- Added Blast Furnace and Smoker.
- New Particles and Dolphin.
Accent Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Accent Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Tenuto_ | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft