Advanced Rocketry for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 is a space mod that will add new planets to Meincraft with unique features not found in the popular Galacticraft mod. Players can build rockets and travel with them, which is why this is a space add-on.
You’ll have many possibilities, such as: launch satellites into orbit, explore planets, travel in space, build your own orbital stations, watch the rockets shrink. Build special rockets, the choice of parts is yours. And that’s a bit more what this mod is capable of. At the moment, multiplayer mode is not supported.
– Advertisement –
- Modular rockets will appear.
- The possibility of a planetary exploration.
- Asteroid exploitation missions.
- Space stations.
- Several solar systems.
Advanced Rocketry Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install the LibVulpes
- Download Advanced Rocketry Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Advanced Rocketry Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
Author: zmaster587 | Source Page: CurseForge