Affinity HD Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a semi-realistic Useful resource pack. Your gaming expertise will attain an entire new stage with this Useful resource pack. It was developed by ethernity4ever.
On this Useful resource pack it should additionally make each single block on this sport look good and the blocks will look extra excessive definition than ever. Additionally, you will take pleasure in some lovely night time view out of your buildings. This Useful resource pack is ideal for every type of gaming mods. It’s a first ever modular Useful resource pack and it has some completely different modules, Each module incorporates some completely different textures from the outline. When you’ll put all of the modules collectively you’ll have a whole bundle.
Affinity HD Resource Pack Update logs:
- Modified Netherbricks.
- Added Double Grass
- Modified lava and lava movement.
- Added Some New Weapons.
- Modified Clean Diorite.
- Added lacking doorways.
- Added slime.
- Modified Soulsand.
- Added iron trapdoor.
Affinity HD Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Affinity HD Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Noctris | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft