Amethyst PvP Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 could have various kinds of weapons and swords on this game. It is going to convey a low decision of 16×16, You possibly can run this game on any computer systems very whereas having a good FPS. This Useful resource Pack have been began about three years in the past, It has been solely 100% accomplished however we would get modifications within the newest updates quickly. It have been constructed by Colbb.
This Useful resource Pack could have weapons, swords that will probably be improved to make them look higher for participant vs participant (PvP). Swords will probably be not lengthy ones however it will likely be brief and prime quality ones. GUI and cross-hair have been designed to match with PvP modes. New options have been added that will probably be customized sky, menu display and particles. Every animations and textures will probably be improved continuously.
Amethyst PvP Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Swords and Animals.
- New Weapons and GUI.
- Fastened Artwork and Stock.
- Improved Grass and Water.
- Up to date Sky and Moon.
- Added Textures and Objects.
- Improved Mobs and Armor.
Amethyst Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Amethyst Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Colbb | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft