Animal Crossing Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a simplistic and reasonable themed Resource Pack. It would convey an ordinary decision of 32×32 on this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack have been began a couple of week in the past, It has been solely 20% accomplished and will likely be completed quickly. It have been constructed by the NickRider.
This Resource Pack is not going to change all the things in your Minecraft world, However it’s going to attempt to make your terrain look detailed, colourful and simplistic on the identical time. It would convey a default theme of simplistic textures , However it’s going to attempt to convert them into detailed and reasonable textures and gadgets for this game. A lot of the gadgets, animals, sky will really feel extra cozy, vibrant and pleasant.
Animal Crossing Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.5/1.15.2:
- New Snow and Sand.
- Added Water and Sun.
- Fastened Grass and Grass Blocks.
- Improved Gravel and Stone.
- Up to date Moon and Well being Bar.
- Fastened Dust and Stock.
- Added Terrain and Background Music.
- New Doorways and Branches.
- Improved Stone Axe and Fancy Axe.
- Up to date Cobblestone and Wooden Planks.
- Up to date Shovel and Diamond Shovel.
– Advertisement –
Animal Crossing Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Animal Crossing Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Nick Rider | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft