Antique Atlas – a useful Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which adds to the game a new handy map in the style of an atlas. It will appear something like a book with the ability to zoom in and even draw on it, leave marks and so on. The map will be generated depending on your location. A stalk on the map will indicate your location at the moment.
In addition, the entire map will store all the places you have ever visited. To move and view the map in other areas, drag the fields with your mouse, or by pressing the arrow buttons on your keyboard. Use the mouse wheel to zoom in and out of the map. You can save the map to your computer at any time in (.png) format.
– Advertisement –
Antique Atlas Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Cotton Library (For Minecraft 1.14+)
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Antique Atlas Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Antique Atlas Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Hunternif | Source Page: CurseForge