Are You Blind!? Mod on Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which will give the opportunity to glow and customize the glow of any falling out objects, in a similar way you can see them through the high grass and all sorts of blocks and it will give you the opportunity not to miss the fallen bow.
Standard mod does not work, but it is very easy to configure, you directly in Minecraft Java can add all sorts of items in the list and they will shine, with the support of this mod is easy to get an advantage over other server players when collecting any loot.
– Advertisement –
Add a list of items that will shine:
- Hold the item in your hands and press Num + (plus on the numeric keypad on the right).
- Remove an item from the list by pressing Num -.
- Activate external illumination by pressing G.
- You have the option to add items through the config document in the folder with the mod.
Are You Blind Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Are You Blind Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Are You Blind Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: dmitrylovin | Source Page: CurseForge