Auto Config Updated API is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 which will help to implement a special system for editing GUI, which is called “Cloth Config”. Using the graphical panel, you will be able to change some textures in the game, as well as other details of the game graphics. This mod will be extremely useful for modding developers, because with its help it will be possible to create beautiful objects and many other resources in the game.
An example of using the mod is the “Sandwichable” mod.
How to use it?
- You need to open a new menu, where you can select a specific item or add a new one.
- Then you can adjust the settings of colors, shadows and many other graphic parts.
Auto Config Updated API Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Auto Config Updated API Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Auto Config Updated API Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: shedaniel | Source Page: CurseForge