Autumn Wonder Textures for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2 – also known as “autumn” in another formulation, one of the four major seasons of the world. The season marks the transition from summer to winter. Many changes will occur during this season, such as the length of daylight hours becoming shorter and temperatures cooling off much faster.
The length of the day will shorten and the nights will lengthen. This set perfectly captures that atmosphere of real fall. Without being a victim of exaggerated textures, Autumn Wonder brings its details to perfection, fitting the name “Wonder”. The combination of the powerful use of a color palette and well-detailed block textures greatly enhances the aesthetic of the environment. The set will definitely intrigue those who support this time of year.
– Advertisement –
Autumn Wonder Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Autumn Wonder Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: EternityMine | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft