BartleCraft Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really sensible themed Useful resource pack. It is available in a normal decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was developed by Bartle001.
This Useful resource pack is available in a really shiny and coloration to offer your Minecraft world some pleasing appears to be like. It has very stunning mild colours and really completely drawn textures and objects in it. Each textures on this Useful resource pack are actually redesigned and every thing will now have pretty mild coloration whereas having wealthy colours additionally. It has extraordinarily detailed textures whereas having very shiny and shiny appears to be like that you will notice when you’ll try to play this Useful resource pack.
– Advertisement –
BartleCraft Resource Pack Features:
- Added Cobblestone and Stone brick.
- Improved Stone slab and Ore block.
- New Gold block and Iron block.
- Added Minecart and Rail detector.
- New Iron Door and Diamond Block.
- Added Background panorama and 3D textures.
BartleCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
BartleCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Bartle001 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft