Better Default Textures Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really darkish and default themed Resource Pack. It’ll deliver a really low decision of 16×16 on this Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was began a few month in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. It was developed by OwIsCubed.
This Resource Pack will deliver a really distinctive and totally different view for default textures into your Minecraft world. By refreshing its gadgets, textures, sky look and visible expertise. Objects which were redesigned that can embody, picket sword, diamond axe, shovel and pickaxe. It’ll additionally deliver your default trying bushes, animals to make them look vivid, practical and distinctive.
Better Default Textures Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2:
- Added Granite and Cobblestone.
- New Dispenser and Dropper.
- Mounted Diorite and Stone.
- Modified Spruce Log and Oak Log.
- Up to date Mycelium and Grass High.
- Added Oak Door and Oak Trapdoor.
- New Course Filth and Filth.
Better Default Textures Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Better Default Textures Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: okl1001 | Source Link: CurseForge