BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a default themed Useful resource pack. It has a really low decision of 16×16 on this Resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began round 4 months in the past and it has been 85% accomplished, It’s up to date regularly and it has a modern model of 1.13. It was developed by StefanJ2.
This Useful resource pack was particularly made for the builder neighborhood and it’ll assist the builders to attempt to slot in with Minecraft vanilla type to have many kinds of methods for them. It can additionally enhance the blocks which might be uncared for in some video games such, You can too visualize the granite, stones, diorite and lots of issues. Stones will look very a lot completely different to allow them to match collectively within the one constructing.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Mounted Stripped oak and Oak log high.
- Mounted Spruce Door and Birch door.
- Improved Bedrock and Redstone Torch.
- Improved Bubbles textures.
- Added Oak planks and Acacia door.
- Added Nether wart block.
- New 3D leaves and GUI Icons.
- New Clay and Crafting desk.
- Modified Nether brick and Leather-based armor textures.
- Added Arrow, Bow and Fishing rod.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
BetterVanillaBuilding Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: bettervanillabuilding | Source Link: CurseForge