Beyond The Lands Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is without doubt one of the finest medieval themed Useful resource pack that’s at the moment on the market and up to date. It has a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began round two years in the past, It was created by tomaxed44. This Useful resource pack has been fairly standard by now and it’s now being downloaded by round 200,000 folks for this recreation.
It’s an very wonderful Useful resource pack that can have some beautiful trying visuals in that may even can help you construct your personal wonderful Minecraft world in a method that you could possibly not have imagined or dreamed earlier than. It primarily focuses on the in recreation visuals facets and similar to by bettering instruments, blocks, weapons and gear by additionally together with the consumer interface of the sport.
Beyond The Lands Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Aquatic Replace textures.
- Added Turtle and Dolphin.
- New Horse textures and Lifeless coral.
- New Basic Panorama Background and Moon textures.
- Added Tinted Creepers and Leather-based armor colour.
- Added Iron Golem texture and Finish sky texture.
- Improved the GUI assault icon on 1.12.
- Improved Finish bricks and Diamond Instruments.
- New Minecart texture and Bow.
- Fastened Enderchest texture and Netherwart bricks.
- Fastened Cobblestone and Granite.
Beyond The Lands Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Beyond The Lands Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: tomaxed44 | Source Link: CurseForge