Bic Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really simplistic styled Useful resource pack. It is available in a really low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began round six years in the past, However it has been accomplished round 85% and it will likely be accomplished quickly. It was created by jamesrazor.
This Useful resource pack is not going to attempt to make some huge modifications to your Default Minecraft world. Each textures that you will note that can look very clean and clear whereas having the decision of 16×16 on this pack. This Useful resource pack will you greatest expertise at any time when you might be taking part in this game. Whereas utilizing some outdated computer systems in you could have a really respectable FPS whereas taking part in this game.
Bic Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Diamond block.
- New Iron and Gold block.
- New Customized turtle and bucket texture.
- Mounted Turtle egg merchandise.
- Improved Trapdoor variants and Coal block.
- Mounted Horse Mannequin textures.
- Added Bucketed fish and Cod texture.
Bic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Bic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: jamesrazor | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft