Bow Infinity Fix is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that adds a bit more realism to the game mode. How? The fact is that this mod perfectly optimizes the game, namely the bow. Probably each of you have noticed a feature that the bow with an infinity charm can shoot even without arrows in the inventory, which is not quite logical. Now this bug will disappear from the game. It will be mandatory to have at least one arrow in your game inventory.
- Fixing archery without arrows.
- Some other minor improvements to the shooting system.
– Advertisement –
Bow Infinity Fix Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Bow Infinity Fix Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Bow Infinity Fix Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Parker8283 | Source Page: CurseForge