CandyCraft Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a themed game that’s principally based mostly on meals objects like sweets and candies. This Useful resource pack was began round a month in the past and it has gained fairly some recognition but and a few enhancements and updates will come quickly.
This Useful resource pack is a simplistic and meals objects themed however the prime quality of textures and coloring of the objects would be the smartest thing you may have whereas enjoying this game. It is available in a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. That is nonetheless in early growth of the game and a variety of textures has been lacking however the writer has stated it would replace this game regularly. This Useful resource pack was designed by XStrawberryMilkX.
CandyCraft Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Diamond Armor Fashions and Blocks.
- New Diamond Boots and Gold Boots Objects.
- Improved Iron Helmet and Iron Boots Objects.
- Added Acacia Log and Spruce Log.
- New Coal Block and Gravel Block.
- Added Jacklanton Block and Lapis Block.
- Added Stonebrick Carved and Trapdoor Block.
- New Emerald and Stick Objects.
- Added Double Tall Grass and Farmland Moist.
- Improved Golden Apple and Apple Objects.
- Improved Mobs and Creepers.
- Fastened Stonebrick and Spruce Planks.
CandyCraft Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
CandyCraft Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: XStrawberryMilkX | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft