Canvas Renderer is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which will add several new rendering options to the gameplay. The fact is that some standard options do not allow one way or another to fully reveal the potential of certain mods or shaders. In addition, regular players will benefit from this mod, as it offers increased optimization and FPS increase.
What exactly does this mod set up?
- Increased loading of chunks with new features. New options for lighting the game.
- Reducing the number of particles in the game by removing unnecessary ones.
- Increased optimization of models that are not cube-shaped, which will be very useful for mods.
- Some experimental features, such as custom shaders for some new blocks and items.
– Advertisement –
Canvas Renderer Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Canvas Renderer Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Canvas Renderer Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source Page: CurseForge