Chest Tracker is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows a very convenient search for any items, tools and valuable resources in the game. With the help of the mod you will be able to mark all the chests and always know what exactly is stored in them. In addition, there is a search for each inventory, with which you will be able to find exactly what the player needs at a particular time. There is also a general search for all the chests that are near the player. To do this, it will be necessary to create a specialized search filter.
What does the mod add?
- The ability to mark the type of chest and what is stored in it.
- Convenient search for a single chest, as well as a general search for all types of vaults that are located nearby.
– Advertisement –
Chest Tracker Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Chest Tracker Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Chest Tracker Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: JackFred2 | Source Page: CurseForge