Chipped is a Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5/1.16.4, which will add to the game a preponderance of unique, well-detailed blocks, inspired by their traditional counterparts. With the mod, the prospects for building a unique building are almost limitless. Players no longer need to use outdated vanilla blocks, and are free to create their own immaculate base of five thousand novelty blocks. Also of note are the new village profession blocks, which have been redesigned into a much improved version.
Features of The Mod:
- Five thousand building blocks have been added.
– Advertisement –
Chipped Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Chipped Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Chipped Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.16.4
Author: grimbop + kekie6 | Source Page: CurseForge