Christmas Bliss Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a snow and xmas themed Useful resource Pack. It has a regular decision of 32×32 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began about some two years in the past and it has develop into very talked-about since then. It has been solely 75% accomplished and additional updates might be coming quickly. This Useful resource Pack has been developed by VirtualMartyr.
This Useful resource Pack might be crammed with the festive textures that may embrace some themed blocks and gadgets on this game. You should have buildings blocks that might be redesigned to make them higher, distinctive and excellent to see when you are trying and enthusiastic about them. The coloured glass might be transformed within the newest updates quickly. Additionally, you will get some work that may embrace animals, golden chests and mobs. This Useful resource Pack could have distinctive type of gadgets and fully unique units of textures has been used to make this game a really good and a game that you’ve got by no means seen like this earlier than.
Christmas Bliss Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Work and Homes.
- New Buildings and Animals.
- Fastened Concrete Powder Block and Crafting Desk.
- Improved Gold Block and Emerald Block.
- Modified Work Tweak and Podzol.
- Added Coarse Filth and Endstone Brick.
- New Glass Textures and Music.
- Added Jungle Leaves and Leaves.
Christmas Bliss Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Christmas Bliss Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: VirtualMartyr | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft