Chroma Hills Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a Excessive Definition texture pack comprising of 64x decision. It’s an RPG styled pack with brilliant and pleased theme. Chroma Hills has been a outstanding title in terms of customizing Minecraft’s visuals. It’s the default selection for testing Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders as a result of it has been advisable by the Shaders developer. This pack is perhaps a bit useful resource hungry to your pc as it’s HD. So be sure you have at the very least 4 GB of Ram with 1 GB of video reminiscence. Aside from that you’ll have to set up OptiFine to make issues eevn smoother. Now lets have some traits of this pack, This pack is 100% full with all of the weapons, mobs together with the crops and agriculture.
Chroma Hills Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Chroma Hills Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Simon (SycloneSJS) | Source Link: ChromaHills