Classic Alternative Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a basic and default themed Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began an month in the past, It has been solely 80% accomplished but and will probably be completed within the newest updates quickly. It has a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was designed by monsterfart77.
This Useful resource pack will include principally of the previous textures and excluding the grass as a result of that’s overdone. The sounds and previous textures of this game will mix very properly with the trendy Minecraft world on this game. It can change the textures and it’ll have some new and up to date options within the game to make them mix properly with the previous aesthetic textures. This Useful resource pack can have black borders within the all new meals, crops, prismarine and water-themed cobblestone.
Classic Alternative Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Added Mossy Cobblestone and Cobblestone.
- New Dispensers and Previous wool colours.
- Added Cheese lava and Previous cocoa beans.
- New Prismarine and Darkish Prismarine.
- Added Emerald blocks and Emerald ore.
- New Moist sponge and Traditional door sounds.
- Improved Jungle can be extra greener.
- Improved Meals that can have darkish define.
- Mounted Zombie villagers and Wither skeleton.
- Mounted Gravel and Monster Spawners.
Classic Alternative Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Classic Alternative Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Word_Wizzard, Xisumavoid, InboundBark, xXVoltarXx, 2XMM2, SomeGuy37, Iron_Overheat | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft