Clear Skies is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5, which will allow you to get quite a nice game feature. It is somehow related to the generation of the world, as well as with some graphical aspects of the game universe of Minecraft.
What is the essence of the mod?
- The mod completely changes the generation of the world at the edge of the chunks. For example, if you have the rendering range of the chunks on 7 units, then the outermost chunks will not be generated as smoothly as you would like. Now this mod allows you to get a more optimized play universe loading.
- The mod also optimizes the game, which allows you to get slightly better performance compared to how it is implemented in the original game.
– Advertisement –
Clear Skies Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Clear Skies Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Clear Skies Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: grondagthebarbarian | Source Page: CurseForge