Clumps is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which somewhat improves the system, which in one way or another is related to the collection of experience. The thing is that now you have the ability to collect experience more quickly than it was before. How does this work? It’s very simple! Now the marbles that remain after any event are collected into a single one, if the distance between them is not so great. For example, if several marbles lie on the ground at a small distance, they are collected into one big one.
Also this big ball has a distinctive color and size, so that you can immediately understand that this ball has more experience than the standard one. Also, this mod allows the player to immediately collect all the experience that is on the ground, without making the player wait any time for them to collect.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod:
- You can now collect experience in glass jars and use it however you like.
- A system that allows you to collect all the experience in one big ball.
Clumps Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API + BASE Mod
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Clumps Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Clumps Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Author: Jaredlll08 | Source Page: CurseForge