CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack for 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4 is a really lifelike themed Useful resource Pack with excessive definition textures on it. It has a excessive decision of 256×256 on this Useful resource pack. It was designed by CemreK. This Useful resource pack tries to make your Minecraft world into one thing plausible that you just look in your actual life. It has extraordinarily lifelike visuals that can flip your Minecraft world into an actual life expertise. The developer of this Useful resource pack has put a powerful quantity of detailing on textures and blocks to verify your world will look fully wonderful. It has a excessive decision of 25×256 and you will want to put in SEUS shaders to have good quantity of high quality.
CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack Features:
- Added Sandstone texture.
- Improved Textures for Leaves and magma.
- Added Clean stone and grass dust.
- New Objects and particles.
- New Mobs and photographs.
CMR Extreme Realistic Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
CMR Extreme Realistic Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: CemreK | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft