CocoaInput is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that allows you to support keyboard input in many languages. This can be very useful when it comes to Japanese, Chinese and other Asian languages. The game will have a specialized minibar, which will perform several functions at once.
What are the functions?
- Adds automatic translation from English into the game. This translation has several ready-made options, of which you will be able to one and the most suitable.
- The possibility of burning off all the functions of the mod. To do this you need to apply the key combination Ctrl + Q.
- Also works with mod NotEnoughItems, which allows you to easily search for items.
Mod works on both Windows and MasOS.
– Advertisement –
CocoaInput Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download CocoaInput Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
CocoaInput Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: axeryok | Source Page: CurseForge