Colorful Realism Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really shiny and practical themed Useful resource pack. It is available in a really excessive decision of 256×256 on this Useful resource pack. This Useful resource pack was began some few days in the past and it has been solely 30% accomplished. It was developed by CoolCatChristi.
This Useful resource pack has textures which might be primarily based on an actual life pictures, The developer of this Useful resource pack modified virtually each textures that exists on this recreation and it’ll additionally actively replace till each single textures on this Useful resource pack is changed. We may also counsel you to make use of this Useful resource pack with Knowledge shaders to have a finest expertise whereas taking part in this recreation.
– Advertisement –
Colorful Realism Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Improved Cactus high and Cactus facet.
- Added Vine and TNT facet.
- Added Mushroom block and Clay.
- New Bedrock and Bookshelf.
- Improved Brewing stand and Brewing stand base.
- Improved Web1 and Web2.
- Fastened Wheat stage 1 and Wheat stage 2.
- Fastened Terrain and Gadgets.
- Improved GUI and Blocks.
Colorful Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Colorful Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: CoolCatChristi | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft