Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a really prime quality, brilliant and colourful themed Useful resource Pack. This Resource Pack was began about twenty days in the past, It has been solely 70% accomplished but however we expect that it’s going to have some updates quickly. It should convey a decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. This Resource Pack have been developed by the Chris_XENO.
This Resource Pack will convey various kinds of colourful containers which were used within the stock. If you’re uninterested in the identical kind of enchanting desk and wish to add some brillaitn colours into the game, Then this game is ideal for you. It should change your easy wanting containers into collective colourful blocks. It should additionally change furnace, cartography desk, brewing stand and dropper. Many objects have been included that will likely be grindstone, hopper, loom and stone cutter.
Colorful Containers GUI Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2:
- Added Grindstone and Stonecutter.
- New Hopper and Dropper.
- Up to date Dispenser and GUI
- Improved Enchanting Desk and Stock.
- Mounted Armor and Instruments.
- Added Objects and Textures.
- New Moon and Solar.
- Mounted Sky and Timber.
- Improved Grass and Water.
Colourful Containers GUI Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Colourful Containers GUI Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Chris_XENO | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft