Companion Bats is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17/1.16.5 that introduces a new type of companion into the gem, the Bats. We think it’s weird, but the idea behind the mod is pretty unique and interesting. Moving away from rudimentary companions such as the cat and wolf, bats will prove to be the perfect replacement for them, as they come with many unique accessories that define the classes of bats when outfitted.
Players can decide what class they want their bats to belong to, whether it’s a knight, a true vampire, or just some bard and lowly thief. To tame a wild bat, you’ll need to feed them pumpkin pie, later on you’ll all become friendly.
– Advertisement –
Companion Bats Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Baubles
- Download Companion Bats Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Companion Bats Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: fulmineo64 | Source Page: CurseForge