Connected Textures is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5/1.15.2 that allows all players to get new rendering options. This can be useful for players who somehow develop justified mods, as well as resourcepacks. In addition, this mod allows some resourcepacks as well as mods not to be dependent on standard Minecraft features.
What does the mod allow?
- This mod automates certain types of rendering, allowing you to optimize the work of mods and textures, which are very demanding for gameplay.
- It is also important to note that this mod supports mods that use different plugins to work.
- Adds some blocks to display mod functions, useful for developers.
– Advertisement –
Connected Textures Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download Connected Textures Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
Connected Textures Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.17 + 1.16.5
Author: Pepper_Bell | Source Page: CurseForge
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2
Author: tterrag1098 | Source Page: CurseForge