Conquest Resource Pack for 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is designed by monsterfisher. It’s a superb pack with wealthy colors and options you’ll really feel extra skilled whereas enjoying this useful resource pack.
This Useful resource Pack is predicated on highly regarded JohnSmith Legacy Useful resource Pack. It’s RPG or medieval , lifelike model pack. It’s primarily based on Inside decorations within the rooms and creating fashionable buildings , you’ll be able to construct citadel additionally. This pack remains to be in improvement objective it has many adjustments previously. It has 32×32 decision. You can too soften down blocks after which craft into varied sorts of varieties. This pack is a mix of 70% options of Conquest and relaxation 30% options of Johnsmith. We now have Cobblestone , stone bricks , mobs , blocks , constructing , castles and way more.
Conquest Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Conquest Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Monsterfish_ | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft