Couplings – a Mod on Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which is suitable for players who are tired of the fact that it is necessary to open each individual door separately. If we are talking about the fact that you can be several hatches or gates that are connected into a single fence, then it is necessary to open one by one.
What’s so interesting?
Now imagine that you can open it all at once. The fact is that this mod allows signals from adjacent mechanisms, which allows you to open adjacent doors and hatches, even if their number is quite large. Note that the signal is distributed both horizontally and vertically, which is quite convenient, because you can work in two planes.
– Advertisement –
Features of The Mod
- Connecting the doors into a single mechanism.
- Signal propagation in vertical and horizontal planes.
Couplings Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download Couplings Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Couplings Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: HeckinChloe | Source Page: CurseForge