Crispiest Resource Pack for 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a simplistic and real looking styled Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack is available in a regular decision of 32×32 and it has been 100% accomplished. It was began a few month in the past and gained some recognition till now. This Useful resource Pack has been developed by TimmyTommyTie.
This Useful resource Pack could have water that might be barely improved to make it extra real looking and actual. It would have a sword that may have some slight enhancements. Every block and gadgets have been made out of scratch by the developer himself. Additionally, you will get shovel, pickaxe and the brand new sword textures on this Useful resource Pack. It has been just lately began and we predict that it’s going to have many modifications and issues might be popping out quickly. You’ll not have any noise and FPS issues on this Useful resource Pack. The whole lot will simply look shiny, real looking and whereas being colourful too.
Crispiest Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Swords and Shovel.
- Added Pickaxe and Armor.
- Improved Stock and Sky.
- Mounted Grass and Flowers.
- Added Moon and Solar.
- Improved Water and Sword Textures.
- Up to date Font and Gadgets.
- Mounted Gui and Terrain.
Crispiest Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Crispiest Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: TimmyTommyTie | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft