Cubed Textures Resource Pack for 1.16.3/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 is a really trendy and photo-realistic styled Resource Pack. This Resource Pack was began about three years in the past, It has been solely 95 accomplished but however it is going to be completed quickly. This Resource Pack will characteristic some top quality textures whereas staying with a excessive decision of 128×128. It have been developed by Aequotis.
This Resource Pack may even characteristic easy, heat textures and gadgets, It’s going to additionally offer you a really top quality of visible expertise that you’ve by no means seen earlier than. It’s going to carry a really snug, lifelike ambiance that can make your Minecraft world look vibrant and colourful on the similar time. Additionally, you will get related textures whereas it can characteristic wonderful kinds of ponds that may even have animals on it. It’s nonetheless in growth progress and it’ll characteristic conventional gadgets, trendy textures and shade palette.
Cubed Textures Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.16.3/1.15.2:
- New Fashionable and Conventional Textures.
- Added Raytracing and PBR.
- Improved Fashions and Furnitures.
- Fastened Biomes and 3D Fashions.
- Added Animals and Mobs.
- Up to date Homes and Buildings.
- Fastened Sky and Visible High quality.
- Improved Visible Expertise and Moon Phases.
- New Timber and Grass Textures.
- Added Stock and Diamond Sword.
Cubed Textures Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Cubed Textures Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2
Credit: Aequotis | Source Link: CurseForge