Custom Crosshair is a Mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 which allows you to change the style of your crosshair. By default, press the GRAVE key to open the customization menu.
Features of The Mod:
- Rainbow sight!
- Dynamic!!! (Try using a bow or sword!)
- Works on servers!
– Advertisement –
How to open the mod settings menu:
press: the Y or ~ key (or C in newer versions)
Custom Crosshair Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download and install Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Custom Crosshair Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Custom Crosshair Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: Sparkless101 | Source Page: CurseForge