D3Core 1.12.2/1.11.2 permits us to simplify some options and configuration choices.
- Allow/Disable/Edit Endermen block pickups. You too can make them drop your stolen items once more. (Restricted to Blocks with ID’s 255 and beneath)
- 100% take away rain. No extra wet days! (Works on servers if configured on server aspect)
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Edit the config of all of our mods in a single place! (Launch the sport, Click on the ‘Mods’ button, Discover ‘D3Core’, Click on ‘Config’ and edit away)
- String ID/Unlocalized title/Ore dictionary entries add to the hover tooltip. Activate by urgent F3+H. (Particular person Allow/Disable within the Core config)
- Disable sleep from advancing the day or disable sleeping altogether.
- [Gone in MC 1.9+] Model checker for all DoubleDoorDev Mods. (You’ll be able to disable all of them in a single go by way of the Core config)
- Preserve gadgets when dying to void injury. (Per dimension toggling)
- Sick of spawning beneath the ocean? Activate lilypad spawning. (Off by default. Creates new lilypad each time the participant connects to the sport)
- “Clays torture mode” Flip this on to disable gamers dropping gadgets on loss of life! It’s like arduous core however not. (Off by default for apparent causes)
– Advertisement –
- /setloginmessage – Reset the login message!
- /setloginmessage [text] – Set the login message!
D3Core Mod Installation
- Download and install the Forge API
- Download D3Core Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
D3Core Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Author: DoubleDoorDev + Dries007 + Claycorp | Source Page: CurseForge