Dark Renaissance is a texture set for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5 that fully updates the sport, bringing it again to the Center Ages, the place individuals nonetheless resolve disputes with a bow and stone. Having a medieval themed set is not information, however Renaissance has efficiently launched one of the vital distinctive medieval units as a result of its primary artwork fashion is horrible. This concept is to make Minecraft extra harmful in order that gamers might be on edge 24/7.
Putting in Renaissance shouldn’t be a calming expertise, however an exciting journey into essentially the most primitive period of mankind. As well as, many of the textures are of top of the range, which enormously enhances the immersion impact.
– Advertisement –
Dark Renaissance Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dark Renaissance Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: gusman88 | Source Link: CurseForge