Default 3D Resource Pack 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a 16×16 decision Useful resource Pack and It’s a new texture pack based mostly on default textures of the game.
This Useful resource pack is designed by PixelRedstoner and later up to date by Know2Good. This can be a simplistic Useful resource Pack and On this pack we’ve 3D fashions and 3D blocks. This can be a very stunning Useful resource pack and It has few distinctive designs. It have many options like mobs , creepers , pink tulips , pink mushroom and random twigs , sea shells , random berries and pebbles on the bottom. It has an add on that will likely be make useful resource pack look of default Minecraft.
Default 3D Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Default 3D Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Know2Good | Source Link: Know2Good