Default Realism Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 will convey default and life like textures on the identical time on this Useful resource Pack. It can convey a regular decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource Pack. This Resource Pack has simply began round a month in the past, It has gained recognition like no different Useful resource Pack have seen earlier than. It has been 100% accomplished. This Useful resource Pack was developed by the DRTOfficial.
This Resource Pack will attempt to change the graphics of the textures, blocks and objects for this game. It can additionally increase the fps and enhance the visible high quality of this game. In order for you that your water and lava will look life like and glossy, We should counsel you to make use of projectLUMA shaders. You’ll get prime quality of visuals, revamped water, improved textures and lava. It can additionally attempt to make your sky to look very life like as doable. Each default textures have been revamped to make them look extra shiny, colourful and vibrant on the identical time. It can have many modifications within the newest updates quickly.
Default Realism Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Grass Panel and Bookshelf.
- New 3D Fashions and Stock.
- Added Armor and Gadgets.
- Fastened Textures and Sky.
- Added Water and Lava.
- Up to date Timber and Grass.
- Added Animals and Mobs.
- Fastened Creepers and Moon.
Default Realism Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Default Realism Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: FiBlocks MC | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft