Default-Style Winter Resource Pack for 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a default and xmas themed Useful resource Pack. It would have a low decision of 16×16 on this Useful resource Pack. It was began about ten days in the past and it has been 100% accomplished. This Useful resource Pack can have many updates and modifications quickly. It has been developed by Futureazoo.
This Useful resource Pack will give your Minecraft world an exquisite winter theme whereas having a default model. You should have grass that can be changed with grass and additionally, you will get blended edges. It would even have a great trying water, fireplace and homes. Flowers has been improved that may completely mix with the game atmosphere. You should have timber that may attempt to seem like a christmas timber.
Default-Style Winter Resource Pack Changelogs:
- New Grass and Flowers.
- Added Timber and Homes.
- Fastened Gui and Armor.
- Modified Sky and Moon.
- Up to date Mobs and Stock.
- Improved Animals and Terrain.
- Added Hearth and Water.
- New Bookshelf and Objects.
Default-Style Winter Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Default-Style Winter Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Futureazoo | Source Link: CurseForge