Diggus Maximus is a mod for Minecraft 1.17.1/1.16.5, which allows the player to mine resources at a much higher rate than it was before. The fact is that now each resource individually will be combined with neighboring exactly the same resources. This is extremely convenient, for example, you will be able to mine huge deposits of coal with great speed.
How do you need to proceed?
You will need to excavate only one block, but you will get the loot for all the blocks that have touched the first one, and so on down the chain. Also the blocks will be automatically destroyed after you dig them up. It’s worth noting that your tools will reduce the strength for all blocks in total, which is fair.
– Advertisement –
Diggus Maximus Mod Installation
- Download and install the latest version of Fabric API and Fabric Modloader
- Download and instal Architectury API + Cloth Config API
- Download Diggus Maximus Mod (selected versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install the Mod Menu
Diggus Maximus Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Author: Kyrptonaught | Source Page: CurseForge