Digs’ Simple Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a quite simple, cartoon and simplistic styled Resource Pack. This Resource Pack will convey a really low decision of 8×8 on this game. It have been began about 5 months in the past and it has gathered a lot reputation among the many gamers. This Resource Pack have been developed by Digs.
This Resource Pack will attempt to enhance your default wanting textures into shiny and simplistic ones. It’s going to additionally take away noise your textures and a few undesirable detailing to make them sharp and distinctive. Each laptop can run this game simply that can embrace low-end computer systems and machines. It’s going to additionally attempt to assist increase FPS when you are enjoying this Resource Pack. You’ll get ocean that can look very actual and life like on the similar time. Ice will probably be wanting unbelievable with cute polar bears round them. Bees will look shiny and glossy throughout the day.
Dig’s Simple Resource Pack Updatelogs for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2:
- Added Diamond Sprite and Emerald Sprite.
- Mounted Crismon Fungus and Warped Fungus.
- Up to date Grass and Tall grass Textures.
- Improved Blocks and Objects.
- New Water Textures and Moon.
- Added Mobs and Creepers.
- New Animals and Sky.
– Advertisement –
Digs’ Simple Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Digs’ Simple Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Digs | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft