Dragon Dance Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.4/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is an excellent cartoon styled Useful resource pack. It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack. It was developed by Steelfeathers.
This Resource pack has some fantastically designed textures and a heat feeling with some vibrant colours. It is among the very talked-about Useful resource pack and now it will probably additionally work on Minecraft Pocket version. Each single textures on this Useful resource pack is totally hand drawn. All the pieces from filth to bricks to blocks will look colourful and brighter than it was earlier than. It has wooden and gold instruments and enchanting ebook and enchanting desk.
Dragon Dance Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- New Diamond block.
- Added Redstone block.
- New Stone brick.
- Tweaked Enchanting desk.
- Added Daylight detector.
- Added carrots and potatoes.
- New Randomized sand.
- Added Menu buttons and Stone instruments.
Dragon Dance Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dragon Dance Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.4 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: excederus | Source Link: CurseForge