Dreamland is a Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2, which stands out for its brightness and rather unusual mixture of textures. The fact is that the set itself is a mixture of those textures that are more likely to belong to modern times, as well as textures that are more suitable for medieval times. The result is a first-rate set that is capable of surprising you, as well as impressing you with its variety of bright and detailed details and unusual vision of the game.
What else is interesting?
In addition, it is worth noting the extremely high level of detail of the animations and the change of day and night. It is also worth noting the high smoothness of the set and optimized for different systems.
– Advertisement –
Dreamland Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dreamland Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: coco_fish82 | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft