Dustpack Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a really brilliant and sensible themed Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was began a few month in the past and it has been solely 45% accomplished but and additional enhancements will come by the point. It is available in a excessive decision of 128×128 on this Useful resource Pack. This Useful resource Pack was developed by Dust_light.
This Useful resource Pack may have animated gadgets, blocks and mobs on this sport. Mobs may have extra textures if you’ll use it with the OptiFine perform with random mobs. On this sport the textures from zombies has been made by Tissou_. Many Enhancements and developments will come quickly as a result of this sport has simply been began some days in the past.
– Advertisement –
Dustpack Resource Pack Updatelogs:
- Added Font and GUI.
- New Bookshelf and Terrain.
- Added Climate and Sky.
- New Mobs and Objects.
- Added Blocks and Textures.
- New Particles and Setting.
Dustpack Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Dustpack Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: Dust_light | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft