Elements 64 Resource Pack for 1.17/1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a superb Useful resource pack. It was developed by DarthRiddle, It has a decision of 64×64 on this Useful resource pack.
This Useful resource Pack is straightforward and chic by which it provides customized animations and actions into your Minecraft world. It doesn’t solely modifications the one type of fashions and fashions of varied characters and monsters, But additionally provides one thing and modifies the present normal animation. This Useful resource pack is collection of bizarre and mysterious textures, Since it’s a combination of fantasy and RPG it provides possibly a way more sensible.
– Advertisement –
Elements 64 Resource Pack Changelogs:
- Modified the menu interface.
- Up to date Mobs and blocks.
- Added Rabbits, Pink sand blocks, New door.
- Modified sky blocks, jungle wooden blocks.
- Fastened incorrect glass and points within the armor.
Elements 64 Resource/Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifine installed and working correctly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource Packages” section, select “Resource Packages Folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the column of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Elements 64 Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.17 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: DarthRiddle | Source Link: PlanetMinecraft